Home & Community base services
(Non- Medical Homecare)
Wyncote Wellness provides seniors, and others needing non-medical assistance, with the option that most people prefer.
We help with the following ADLs :
- Medical appointment scheduling
- Medication reminders
- Companionship engagement
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Assistance with ambulation
- Hygiene assistance (i.e. bathing, grooming, and dressing)
- Status reporting for participant’s family members
- Grocery shopping and errands
You are a citizen of the U.S. or an immigrant lawfully admitted to permanent residence.
Monthly income under $2,350
Total Assets under $8,000
If you have any questions and are unsure about whether you qualify, please don’t hesitate to call us. Our staff speaks English and Spanish. Interpretive service is also available upon request.
Participant Resources and Forms
Our Service Commitment
Patient & Compassionate
8480 Limekiln Pike bldg 3 ste l20
Wyncote, PA 19095